Statistics on Social Media Marketing
I found this great article showing some statistics on social media marketing for e-retailers. According to this article, 34% of e-retailers say social media marketing has increased their sales. The study was conducted by Forrester Research.
The study also shows the following results:
- The return on investment is unclear, 66%
- Now is a great time to experiment with it prior to the 2009 holiday season, 63%
- The primary ROI is in listening to and understanding customers, 58%
- We’re pursuing it now to avoid being latecomers, 54%
- We’re pursuing it because of the buzz surrounding it, 50%
- We use a specific set of metrics to measure social marketing initiatives, 36%
- It has helped to grow our business, 34%
- We’re pursuing it because our competitors are, 28%
- We’re pursuing it to satisfy senior management, 15%
Social media marketing for your business is worth looking into. Our social media marketing assistants can help you get started. Call us today at 888.828.9826 to find out more.